- Email for appointment the week prior to the event
- Cost level: Pricey
- Challenge Level: Difficult
- Late Entry Fee: +$50 after October 25
- Last chance to enter: October 10 (assumed)
- Advancement: Overall Winner in the Open Classes earns a Pro Card
- Drug-testing: Polygraph
OUR TAKE ON IT
With over a decade of existence, the Monster Mash has a strong following and attracts a lot of solid competition. it is a great example of what drug-free physiques can look like. Often the emphasis is far heavier on leanness than overall package, but throughout there is impressive quality.
Ticket prices and entry fees often feel more expensive than what may be necessary. Likewise, there is such an emphasis on spatial control (far beyond just logistic organization) that the moods can run tense. A solid experience with a great set of competitors skewed with some logistically odd choices make this a show that's worth it so long as you bring a grain of salt.