Testing by appointment. Entry fee and registration must be paid before polygraph can be booked. Testing dates and locations:
- Sunday, June 1 - Diane Cournoyer Dance Center, Northborough, MA
- Tuesday, June 3 - The Training Station, Danvers, MA
- Wednesday, June 4 - Truth Detection Labs, Quncy, MA
- Thursday, June 5 - Best Western - Marlborough
- Friday, June 6 - Best Western - Marlborough
- Cost level: Expensive
- Challenge Level: Challenging
- Late Entry Fee: +$50 after May 2, 2015
- Last chance to enter: May 9, 2015
- Advancement: No advancement
- Drug-testing: Polygraph
OUR TAKE ON IT
The Northeast Classic has been a long-running event and thus attracts a regular crowd of loyals and newcomers. Often you might typically expect to see exceptional physiques at this competition, but as this is a novice-only event and thus shouldn't intimidate a well-prepared amateur. Just remember that the INBF is very interested in leanness over size; this is a dieter's contest.
Promoter Nancy Andrews has been a fixture in New England bodybuilding for over a decade, and has a set way of running events.
The contest structure is very strictly organized, which is good and bad. On the one hand, it operates like clockwork. On the other hand it adds a subtle tension to the mood in the earlier part of the day.
The venue is passable, serving it's function but without any frills. Expect certain pared-down aspects and few bonuses.