- Polygraphs ($45 cash) Thursday 10/9, Friday 10/10 by appointment only.
- Overall winners will be urinalysis tested immediately after event's completion.
- Cost level: Moderate
- Challenge Level: Intimidating
- Late Entry Fee: +$25 additional after September 13
- Last chance to enter: September 20 (assumed)
- Advancement: Overall Winner in the Open Classes earns a Pro Card
- Drug-testing: Polygraph (urinalysis for overall winners)
OUR TAKE ON IT
Hands down one of the best examples of drug-free bodybuilding contests around. With nearly 25 years of tradition behind it, there should be no surprise that this show has legendary status among veteran New England drug-free bodybuilders. A large contest that attracts top quality amateurs gunning for their pro status.
The mood is friendly and positive, much due to long-time promoting veterans James & Katie Carron's down-home, personable leadership. There is a sense that they care about competitor experience, and do their best to cater to the participants' comfort. because of this, beginners have a great experience regardless of the intense higher-level competitors.
The facility is ample yet the backstage areas are often congested and even cramped. Alertness, cooperative spirit and a sense of humor are a must. While almost all competitors are genuinely drug-free, because of the heat of this competition you can occasionally experience an isolated cheater.