FOR OFFICIAL FORMS, INFO & DOCUMENTATION CLICK HERE
(Updates on the contest are found in the contest's Facebook feed.)
- Friday 9/26 at the host hotel (Holiday Inn, 45 Barra Rd, Biddeford, ME 04005)
- Promoter will contact entrants approximately 1-2 weeks before show to schedule appointments.
- Cost level: Moderate
- Challenge Level: Challenging
- Late Entry Fee: +$15 per class, +$5 per crossover after September 14
- Last chance to enter: September 24
- Advancement: Overall Winner in the Open Classes earns a Pro Card
- Drug-testing: Polygraph
OUR TAKE ON IT
Chuck and Nate have both been key fixtures in the OCB's New England roster of pro bodybuilders, with a long dedication tot he league and competitions. Their sense of pride in what they put together is plainly evident. As such, they often attract competition that is solid and folks who are focused on wins as an ultimate philosophy. The emphasis is on cuts alone over an even balance between leanness and mass.
The vibe is local and down home, and even amateur. They want to runs contest and reduce frills which means that sometimes little extras are absent. (In 2014, 75% of the web links you need to register for the event didn't work, which bodes ill for an impression of 'being on things.") The attitude is generally "our way or the highway," so approaching with a sense of humor, a bit of patience and not being easily frustrated will help make this a simple and smooth intermediate level event for a beginner or experienced competitor.