NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE,
YOUR TEAM IS HERE.
Not local to Boston Massachusetts? No problem! Fill out the form to the right and you might become part of our next online team.
The Next Level also puts together online teams. Through the magic of video conferencing, the internet and the occasional road trip, we are to assemble teams that still have all the education and camaraderie, but work at a different pace than live teams.
Just as with live teams, the online teams rely on the dedication of the athletes and are assembled based on what a coach thinks is a "good working group."
• 18+ years of age
• Have full access to a computer with video camera
• Engaged in consistent, plan-based gym training for at least 18+ months
• Doctor's approval
• If enrolled in college, carrying a minimum of 3.0 GPA
• Online teams form when we have enough strong interest from athletes. They form irregularly.
• If a team is not available, individual coaching can be priced and arranged.
• Each team is limited to 6 to 10 individuals. The assembly process can take a few weeks to a couple months.
• Not everyone will be placed on a team right away. The key to each team is starting with a solid mix of athletes. While there's no predicting a successful team bond, we meanwhile do our best to build teams based on how prospective athletes "fit" together. Your personality and temperament are just as important to eligibility as are your experience and the shape you are in. We apologize in advance if we can't place you on the upcoming team for any reason. Feel free to check with